Are you ready to transform the way you run your tea business?
Prepare to have your tea business AND your life transformed
through world-class tea business coaching from The Tea Mavens' Tea Guru, Lindsey.
It all begins with a decision to transform. A decision to want to increase sales (by as much as 50% year-over-year, as some of our clients have). To want to save yourself countless hours of work you loathe (as many of our clients do). And to want to love your business and your life again (as we all can—with the right guidance!).
And you have to make that decision on your own. Do you want to grow? Do you want to change? Are you ready to transform?
If so, you're in the right place, my tea friend...
Tea Guru Lindsey works with tea businesses pros to:
- define specific goals and collaborate to determine how to reach them
- work efficiently and effectively
- implement simple methods of measurement to more effectively manage the business's resources
- identify what's working and what isn't
- focus in on what really matters for their success
- determine what needs to be outsourced or automated (and how it's best done)
- guide leaders out of their ruts and into a success mindset and a goal-oriented lifestyle
- end needless debt, worry and stress
- win over investors
- grow sales by up to 50% year-over-year
- improve employee productivity, retention and satisfaction
- acquire new customers (wholesale and retail)
- increase consumer satisfaction and retention
- find purpose and joy in their work again
This week only, we're offering 180 minutes of Lindsey's customized tea business coaching for the price of just 90 minutes. This one-on-one coaching intensive with the original tea business coach (Lindsey) also includes a 49-page bonus workbook to help you uplevel your business and your life along the way.
A personal note from The Tea Mavens' Tea Guru, Lindsey Goodwin-von Trott zu Solz:
Hey there, fellow tea pro!
In the last 11 years, I've done a lot of tea work that I loved. I also went through an awful lot of difficulties so that you don't have to, too. For example, I:
- flew more transoceanic and red-eye flights than I care to remember
- rode a motorcycle through two typhoons in Taiwan (and fried my laptop in the process)
- dealt with six @#$% months of bureaucracy, travel delays, beggars, hawkers, harassment and general hassle in India to research chai, tea production and organic / Fair Trade tea
- had the unfortunate experience of visiting some of the world's most disgusting restrooms in China, India and elsewhere
- apprenticed for some rather kooky characters for more than two years just to get the low-down on healing traditions in tea and herbalism
- got lost in Tokyo (visiting a tea master), Paris (French tea blending research), rural Austria (herb research) and rural Taiwan (oolong production research)
- lectured groups of up to 250 people around the world about tea, and answered lengthy Q&As afterward to learn what people really want to know about it
- identified and worked with numerous skilled specialists to hone my craft and up my game, including a business coach, a Google employee, two shamans, a journalism coach, a tea scientist, a tea chef and multiple tea masters
- and interviewed over 1,000 tea professionals around the globe about the inner workings of their businesses
Sure, some of it was pretty adventurous. But do you really feel like doing all that? Probably not...
The good news? You don't have to. Get coached by me and I'm an open book, ready to share all the accumulated knowledge that I worked so hard to attain for more than a decade. As one client said of me, "Her years of accumulated contacts and knowledge are priceless." If you're ready to receive all that value, sign up for a free discovery call with me today. We'll dive deep into what you and your business need to succeed and set the stage for a fantastic working relationship full of collaborative growth, delightful developments and measurable business improvements.
Wishing you and your tea business all the best!
Lindsey Goodwin-von Trott zu Solz, Tea Guru at The Tea Mavens
So, what's a coaching intensive all about, anyway?
The problem: You're working hard, but the rewards for your toil just aren't coming in as fast as you'd like. You get that doing more of the same just won't cut it anymore, but you don't have the time and energy to do the jetset-for-tea thing or to spend hours and hours reading all the best business books or... whatever else it takes to succeed. It's time for some major outside influence... but from where and from whom?
The solution: Lindsey's here to empower you to make the change with minimal drama and maximum impact. And for this week only, you can receive 180 minutes of her coaching services for the cost of 90 minutes.
The Mini-Intensive Coaching Package
The Mini-Intensive is:
- an opportunity to take a deep dive into what's working (and what isn't) in your tea business
- an in-depth, totally personalized, three-hour coaching session focused entirely on your transformation and growth
- a chance to connect over email before and after the call for additional support
Our talk centers around your business's unique needs and goals, as well as your own personal development as a business leader. It is a totally customized approach to solving your dilemmas... and to empowering you to continue solving them long after you've completed coaching from Lindsey.
Lindsey's clients say her services are priceless, but we're offering this package at half off this week only.
Our normal price: $1050
Your price this week only: $525
If you're ready to work with Lindsey to transform your tea business (and yourself!), then go ahead and book the package now and save your spot, or schedule a free, 45-minute discovery call with Lindsey to see how you can work together toward your goals.
Oh, and did we mention the bonus? Yup, there's a bonus.
After you sign up, you'll receive an added bonus. It's a free download of a 49-page tea business workbook with printable worksheets targeted at ten key ways to improve your tea business. Tea pros LOVE how easy it to to take meaningful action toward improving their tea businesses and their lives after using this workbook.
Here are just a few of the benefits we've already seen clients experience from working with Lindsey:
- Saved $10,000 and countless hours of work after less than six hours of working together
- Earned 50% more in our time working together than in the same quarter the previous year (plus increased sales on an ongoing basis)
- Snagged angel investors
- Delegated over a hundred hours of dreaded tasks per month and spent much of that time with loved ones instead
- Used clear branding to market effectively and increase sales significantly
- Cut thousands in costs... without sacrificing quality
- Transformed from looking like a rinky-dink mom-and-pop shop to (as one client put it) looking "like a multimillion dollar company"
- Changed marketing approaches to increase web sales by over 30% in just a few months
- Learned to stop focusing on the small stuff and start achieving the big goals!
For years, Lindsey has been a leader in the tea industry. She's guided the strategic decisions, organizational structures and even day-to-day operations of tea endeavors as different in scale as mom-and-pop shops and Lipton, and as different in purpose and vision as online tea vendors and a non-profit tea education center. And now, she's extending an invitation to you to join the many who have said YES and never looked back.
What people are saying about Lindsey's work
Here are a few of our client testimonials from the last nine years of running a tea business services agency:
Are YOU ready to join the dozens of tea companies we've upleveled to transform YOUR tea business (and your life!)?
Schedule a free, 45-minute discovery call to speak with Lindsey about how The Tea Mavens can work with you and your business. Be sure to bring your questions about how our services can empower you to succeed!
Or, if you're ready to start your transformation now, go ahead and book your package! You'll get your free tea business workbook when you sign up.
"Let's talk soon! Until then, wishing you all the best..."
- Lindsey Goodwin-von Trott zu Solz